Monday, July 13, 2009

Nevan's First Month










Gosh, I can't believe Nevan's already a month old! Time flies when things are good-crazy busy! We have transitioned as a family with Patrick starting a full time position at the university, and Luke and myself adding a new little one! We have had a great first month, Luke has had his ups and downs with not being the only one in the house! But overall he just can't wait until Nevan can pitch the baseball to him! We were so blessed to have Judy come and stay with us for two weeks, what a joy to have and an amazing help! We were so very thankful!

Nevan is such a happy baby. He laughs and smiles all the time! We are so blessed to have the opportunity to raise two Godly boys - what an honor that we take very seriously. I was recently thinking about a very good friend of mine, who is involved greatly with the community in reaching out to other women. I asked God quietly, "Where is my ministry Lord?" I think I almost audibly HEARD Him laugh outloud....His response, "Are you crazy child....you have two beautiful boys and THEY are your ministry!!!" Oh...Yeah, I almost forgot!!!

No comments:

Moran's

Moran's
In contemporary Christianity there is an essential difference between belief and faith. Our religious beliefs are the visible expression of our faith, our personal commitment to the person of Jesus. However, if the Christian beliefs inherited from our family and passed on to us by our church tradition are not grounded in a shattering, life-changing experience of Jesus as the Christ, then the chasm between our credal statements and our faith-experience widens and our witness is worthless. The gospel will persuade no one unless it has so convicted us that we are transformed by it - B. Manning

Life's Narrator

My photo
My flesh is weak but my spirit is willing. Jesus thinks I'm beautiful. Knowing Him is eternal life for me. When I die, all I have to take is love.