Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Gma Jude came to visit us a couple weeks ago...we had a blast and loved her company

We planted blueberry bushes in our front yard!  Can't wait for spring!
Boys love bubbles...
This year has been FULL of wonderful things:  moving twice, buying our first home, becoming pregnant with our 3rd child, and officially starting "school" with Luke!  I am amazed at how my life continues to morph and change as God orchestrates.  I have learned to be flexible and attentive to His Spirit, and I truly could never imagine my life any other way.  My chidren are a joy and gift to us and we love taking responsibility to educate them in the way the Lord requires.  I have learned so much this year and truly are thankful for the challenges and adventures for they have made our family more mature in Christ.

"One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD And to meditate in His temple"
Psalm 27:4

No comments:

Moran's

Moran's
In contemporary Christianity there is an essential difference between belief and faith. Our religious beliefs are the visible expression of our faith, our personal commitment to the person of Jesus. However, if the Christian beliefs inherited from our family and passed on to us by our church tradition are not grounded in a shattering, life-changing experience of Jesus as the Christ, then the chasm between our credal statements and our faith-experience widens and our witness is worthless. The gospel will persuade no one unless it has so convicted us that we are transformed by it - B. Manning

Life's Narrator

My photo
My flesh is weak but my spirit is willing. Jesus thinks I'm beautiful. Knowing Him is eternal life for me. When I die, all I have to take is love.