Saturday, January 07, 2012

Fieldtrip to Legoland Florida

We were blessed to be a part of a homeschool field trip to Legoland.  Luke and Nevan had a blast!



 Luke experienced his first rollercoaster, and rode ALL of them in the park!  He was probably the only 5 year old in the park riding these, as there was only a height requirement...and because our boy is super tall...well, he and Daddy rode them all!

 Here is Grandmother and Grandfather at "Miniland" ...amazing replicas of famous places around the world all built from legos!



 Nevan and Grandmother





 Car made from all Legos!  382,000+

 Grandmother and Luke at "Flying School"




 Luke was able to build and "test" his own racecar. 


Nev, baby, and me at "boating school"



No comments:

Moran's

Moran's
In contemporary Christianity there is an essential difference between belief and faith. Our religious beliefs are the visible expression of our faith, our personal commitment to the person of Jesus. However, if the Christian beliefs inherited from our family and passed on to us by our church tradition are not grounded in a shattering, life-changing experience of Jesus as the Christ, then the chasm between our credal statements and our faith-experience widens and our witness is worthless. The gospel will persuade no one unless it has so convicted us that we are transformed by it - B. Manning

Life's Narrator

My photo
My flesh is weak but my spirit is willing. Jesus thinks I'm beautiful. Knowing Him is eternal life for me. When I die, all I have to take is love.